1) What is a ‘Past Life Regression’?
A Past Life Regression is an exploration into another lifetime made possible by being professionally guided into a meditative, altered brain state where it’s possible to access past life memories. It can also be experienced by self-hypnosis or more rarely, spontaneous regression.
2) How is it done?
You will enjoy the experience of a trained Hypnotherapist verbally guiding you with a soft-spoken, specialized story or ‘script’ as we call it, into a relaxed, meditative state of mind. Here, your analytic, conscious mind will quiet enough to allow your subconscious mind to come to the forefront. It is through the subconscious mind where you have the ability to access the memories you have stored there from previous lifetimes. Once in the proper state of mind, you will access a past life while we help you illicit the information you seek by asking specific questions.
3) What’s it like?
It is most like watching a movie, or reading a fascinating book. During your PLR you can get completely absorbed by the story, invested in the characters and their outcome. You get right ‘into it’ engaging all of your senses. You can experience everything going on in the story just as though you were right there… Yet, at the same time, you are completely aware of what’s going on around you in your present world.
Just the same way you would be aware of your surroundings if you were at the theatre absorbed in the action on the big screen and the guy behind you started talking too much, or eating his popcorn too loudly… or if you were at home reading a captivating novel in your man-cave, and your wife called you for dinner. You’d still be aware of everything around you.
This is what it is like in a PLR… You are here, but also feel as though you are there.
4) How can doing a PLR help me? Or what’s in it for me?
PLR’s can bring you new, richer knowledge about yourself and the world around you in a precise, capsulated way that cannot be achieved any other way. In the broad perspective, you can learn quite alot about other races, cultures, religious or political views (etc.) in a much faster and more comprehensive way by tapping into the wisdom of who and what you were in past lives and bringing that information forward into your present-life.
More specifically, you can receive answers to very personal or elusive questions to which you have been searching your whole life.
You can ask for information that will help you along your present-life’s path.
The ‘bigger picture’ questions like:
- “Where did I come from?”
- “Why did I come here?”
- “What is my life’s purpose?”
- “What can I learn from a past life that will help me with the next step to becoming ‘all that I can I be here’ in my present life?”
- “Am I being held back in my present-life by some past life vow or oath?”
- “I have an irrepressible urge to help people. Was I ever a Healer in my past lives?”
Or questions about your job, like:
- “Can I bring forward some skill from a past life career that could help me in my present life?”
- “Have I ever been an Artist before? Is that why I’m so naturally good at it?
- “Learning about my past life careers and skills, does my current job enhance or keep me away from my ultimate life’s purpose?”
Or questions regarding your relationships, like:
- “Was I married to my current husband, in a past life?”
- “Will I ever find my past life ‘Soulmate’ in this lifetime?”
- “I have a bad feeling about my boss, did he ever do something bad to me in a past life?”
- “What was my past-life relationship with my present-life twin?”
- “Do I have a past-life connection to my Parents? Siblings? Children? Best friends? Worst enemies?”
- “What kind of relationship did we share in our past life?”
- “If it was negative, are we doomed to repeat it?”
- “If it was positive, what insights can I bring forward for this lifetime?”
- “Can a past life explain why my family member is such a bastard to me this lifetime?
Or Health questions, like:
- “I’m terrified of bridges, heights, water, turtlenecks, cats, people in uniform, small spaces, the dark, caves, roses, Huns, horses, bamboo, pygmy’s, medieval times, etc…
- “Is there a past life connection to my present fear(s)? Phobia(s)?
- “Is there anything from my past lives that is presently affecting my health?”
- “I have a large birthmark on my back, is it a carry-over from a previous life?”
As you can see, the questions you can find answers for are endless and up to whatever it is that is important to you. Put some thought into what you would like to get out of your PLR session but be prepared to receive whatever it is your Higher Self deems is most important for you at the time.
5) Is it Real or is it Memorex? (imagination)
The West sometimes appears to be an itsy bit behind the World Stage for believing in reincarnation. In the rest of the world, the statistics prove that it has been taken quite seriously for centuries.
There is so much documented research all over the world at this point that it would appear a little naive to continue keeping one’s head in the sand regarding the validity of past lives.
For the millions upon millions of Buddhists and Hindus among other Eastern religions, it is part of their doctrine.
Remember, all of our lifetimes are embedded in our subconscious mind which often bubbles up information, giving us clues to their existance.
For instance, a person can say, “I’ve loved watching Western movies my whole life, could that be why I imagined I had a life in the Old West?”
To which I would reply: “Could be, you had a past life in the Old West and that is why in this lifetime, you are drawn towards movies of that time period.”
Could be, you love to hear the flute today as it reminds you of a lifetime where it’s sound made you feel very, very good because it meant the little sheep-herding girl you had a crush on was near by.
Could be, you’re ‘a real natural’ swimmer, because you spent so much time in a past life on the shores of warm water perhaps diving for pearls or escaping sharks?
Could be you love the Arctic so much because you once spent a wonderful lifetime there happily snuggled up in an Igloo kissing Eskimo-style!
What I would suggest, is if you experience a past life in a session that happened during ‘recorded history’ strive to get as much documentable information (names/years/locations/occupations/relationships/physical descriptions/quirks/etc) during the past life regression as possible. This way, you can do your own research afterwards using the information you gathered during your PLR.
At the end of the day, for me, it always comes back to, “For those who are open to believe, no explanation is necessary, the proof is in the pudding…For those who do not, no explanation is possible…”
I’m not here to prove anything to you…
I’m just here as your facilitator to the opportunity of a past lifetime…….
6) Can I ask to be taken to a certain time and place in the past?
Certainly, you can always ask…However don’t be disappointed if you find yourself somewhere ‘else’…Your Super-conscious mind may have something more important for you to experience at this time.
7) What are the common fears of experiencing a Past Life Regression?
Some people think they may learn that they weren’t very nice in a past life. I can tell you that if you are aware enough to be concerned about that this time around, then you have learned the lesson of that previous lifetime.
Some people are afraid that they might re-live physical pain of a previous event or violent death scene. If any such scene would arise, we would have you move into the ‘observer’ position where you rise above the body and can simply remember the ‘lesson’ of the event and not actually re-live the pain of it. There would be no point for your Soul to repeat it, only for your subconscious mind to bring it forward into your conscious mind for the message it is currently bringing.
8) What’s the difference between me experiencing it or a Psychic telling me about my past?
A psychic may have well tapped into your Akashic records, however this would still be the psychic’s interpretation of your past life, it is not a past life regression.
9) How can I make my experience the best it can be?
Dress comfortably for the session. You don’t want to wear clothing that is too tight or binding as this will distract you from relaxing into the PLR . Dress in loose, comfortable clothing.
Come with an open mind and a sense of curiosity. This is the best mind-set to arrive in for a successful Past Life Regression. A pre-determined sense of what the session will be like or about will not serve you. .
When in session, do not judge or in any way try to question what you are experiencing while you are experiencing it. Just allow it to unfold. Time for examination of the PLR is after you have completed it. Why? Because analyzing is a ‘left’ brain function and you need to be in your ‘right’ brain function, where memory and recall are stored, to access and enjoy your past life experience.
If you feel guided to explore Past Life Regression, then there will be a message and or learning experience there for you. Come and enjoy!
10) Where can I find a qualified Past Life Regressionist?
You just did!
For any other information please
Email [email protected]
Or simply send the form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.