1) I’ve heard that to have a Past Life Regression, you need to access a special part of my brain where all of my past life memories are stored. Do you do this with probes?
I understand your concern. No worries!
We always wear protection….
Just kidding!!! 🙂
There is no physical ‘probing’ in Past Life Regression!
Any probing will be done gently and in the form of a question.
I’ll gently guide you with a soft-spoken, specialized story or ‘script’ as we call it, into a relaxed, meditative state of mind.
Here, your analytic, conscious mind will quiet enough to allow your subconscious mind to come to the forefront.
It is through the subconscious mind where you have the ability to access the memories you have stored there from previous lifetimes. Look Maw, no hands!! 😉
2) Can I get stuck in a past life?
Remember that your physical body isn’t time-travelling here, just your subconscious mind.
And no, your subconscious mind will not get stuck ‘somewhere in time’….
The ‘worst’ that could happen is that you’ll enjoy yourself so much that you won’t want it to end…but it will.
3) But can I get sucked into a ‘past life regression worm hole‘?
No…Not even on the holodeck…
4) Could I have been an alien in a past life?
Yes! You may still be one…
And according to the ‘aliens’ I’ve spoken with, they prefer the term,
5) Could I have been a Brazilian Tree Frog?
Just as I’m sure your parent’s have told you in this life, you can be *anything* dear.
There are accounts of Souls experiencing ‘life’ as all manner of beings.
6) How can I prove that my lifetime as a Pygmy in the Tropics in 10,000 BC really happened?
Unless you remember the ‘Secret Tropical Pygmy Handshake’…. You can’t.
All lifetimes experienced before ‘recorded history’ have no records.
Therefore it would be pretty much impossible for you to ‘prove it’…
However, just ask your gut, it’ll never steer you wrong.
7) Could the person I was in a past life, ‘switch’ with the person I am in this life while I’m experiencing the plr and come back to the present instead of me?
Yet all memories of each existence are already inside of your subconscious mind.
Ergo, that person who you were, is already here and a part of who you are today.
But no, not a ‘full consciousness switch’.
That wouldn’t be a learning experience for this lifetime, if you’ve already lived it, now would it?
8) What if I find out I was a horrible person in my past life?
Do better this time around…
9) I’ve been diagnosed with ‘multiple personality syndrome’. Can I be regressed into a Past Life?
Which one of you would be paying the bill? But no, not without your doctor’s note.
10) I found out that I was once a concert pianist in the ‘old world.’ I do like to play the piano. Can I bring back that technical skill and play as I did in my past life?
Don’t book Carnegie Hall just yet…
But you can, in addition to continue practicing the piano in this lifetime, hone your piano playing skills by recalling the full sensory experience (visual/auditory/kinesthetic/olfactory/gustatory) of excellence in that previous lifetime.
Through one, or even a series of past life regressions to that particular lifetime, you could recall such important things such as:
- How did your muscles move when you played so well?
- Did you look at each key or did you keep your eyes closed and be moved to feel the right keys?
- How did you touch the keys?
- What were you hearing when you sat at your piano stool?
- What were you feeling when you played so expertly?
- What were you thinking while you played?
- Did you always have a ritual of taking a cup of hot chocolate before each performance?
- What else can you recall about expertly playing the piano in that lifetime?
By practicing in this lifetime, the exact technique that made you an expert in a past life, you could potentially bring back the full mastery of that skill.
This can translate to many different skills you could potentially bring back. Some more valuable to you than others…
For instance, a skill in jousting or be-heading may not bring you the fame and fortune it did last time around.